Booklet scans? - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Images

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 10th January 2006, 06:33 PM
fεяnαndδ
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Booklet scans?

Does anyone have full, HQ booklet scans for the following Ayu releases:

- any of her thirty-eight singles.
- any of her remix albums (EXCLUDING ayu-ro mix, ayu-ro mix 2, ayu trance and ayu trance 2).
- any of her remix (Drizzly) singles.

... and anything else that has a booklet? I don't need any for the albums, I have all of them~

Thanks in advance!
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 10th January 2006, 06:49 PM
RAISKA's Avatar
RAISKA RAISKA is offline
Initiate
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Russia
Posts: 647
I have HQ DVD booklets scans, some HQ scans of singles. I can post them, if you need. Also "DOME TOUR 2001 History book".
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 10th January 2006, 06:49 PM
Empry's Avatar
Empry Empry is offline
immature Initiate
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Germany
Posts: 989
I own the Connected and M singles released by Drizzly but they don't have a booklet but if you want then I scan you the covers in HQ ^^
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 10th January 2006, 07:09 PM
Sweer's Avatar
Sweer Sweer is offline
BEST Initiate
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: an ugly place you never want to visit, trust me
Posts: 1,776
I only have the Connected vinyl from Drizzly
but if you want those scans I can sure provide them
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 10th January 2006, 07:09 PM
fεяnαndδ
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
RAISKA: yes, please! ^__^

Empry: oooh, that's good too. Yes, please!

Sweer: sure! ^_^ Any help's appreciated!
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 11th January 2006, 03:51 AM
Delirium-Zer0's Avatar
Delirium-Zer0 Delirium-Zer0 is offline
Replace Initiate
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Dallas/Ft. Worth
Posts: 7,289
http://www.ayuarchive.com/

Right now they're just thumbnails, but I'll be going through and making all the scans clickable in a moment.

EDIT: ugh, nevermind, i got sidetracked & now i'm tired I'll do it in the morning.

But any pic you want, right-click, copy image location, paste in a new window minus the "thumb-" part of the filename.

Last edited by Delirium-Zer0; 11th January 2006 at 06:18 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 11th January 2006, 08:10 AM
fεяnαndδ
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
LOL thanks, Delirium! ^-^ You and your site are such a help!
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 11th January 2006, 08:24 AM
alternarist alternarist is offline
1 LOVE Initiate
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Singapore
Posts: 10,600
i believe ayumi.primenova.com has more..
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 11th January 2006, 08:55 AM
Delirium-Zer0's Avatar
Delirium-Zer0 Delirium-Zer0 is offline
Replace Initiate
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Dallas/Ft. Worth
Posts: 7,289
actually no, not anymore and i don't have full booklets of the albums (which winterkill didn't need anyway), no, but i have full single inserts and they're higher-resolution than primenova. ^^
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 11th January 2006, 10:50 AM
Sweer's Avatar
Sweer Sweer is offline
BEST Initiate
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: an ugly place you never want to visit, trust me
Posts: 1,776
not really a boxklet is it ^^



Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 11th January 2006, 06:33 PM
RAISKA's Avatar
RAISKA RAISKA is offline
Initiate
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Russia
Posts: 647
that means my help is no longer needed??? oh, as always..I am the last!

try this for DVD booklets scans (scans section)
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 11th January 2006, 07:31 PM
fεяnαndδ
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
RAISKA, actually, it is. Help from anyone is appreciated. XD

And Sweer, thank you! I don't mind if it isn't a booklet. That works for me~
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 13th January 2006, 03:29 PM
RAISKA's Avatar
RAISKA RAISKA is offline
Initiate
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Russia
Posts: 647
^ But what about Delirium-ZerO's site??? She said she had all singles scans there, so...I thought my help wasn't needed anymore...is it???

Ok, then, will you wait a little bit?!

I have almoust all singles HQ scans, except the 1st ones..
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 13th January 2006, 10:23 PM
Delirium-Zer0's Avatar
Delirium-Zer0 Delirium-Zer0 is offline
Replace Initiate
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Dallas/Ft. Worth
Posts: 7,289
Well here's direct links to all the single inside scans on my site (I'm only missing big scans of the insides of most of the 3" singles, and big scans of the Trust & LOVE ~Destiny~ 5" reissues).

Singles:
poker face: http://www.ayuarchive.com/images/sin...ace/inside.jpg
LOVE ~Destiny~: http://www.ayuarchive.com/images/sin...iny-inside.jpg
TO BE: http://www.ayuarchive.com/images/sin...de(ayumix).jpg
Boys & Girls: http://www.ayuarchive.com/images/sin...ls/insert1.jpg
Boys & Girls inside: http://www.ayuarchive.com/images/sin...ls/insert2.jpg
A inside: http://www.ayuarchive.com/images/sin.../a/insert2.jpg
A front (gold): http://www.ayuarchive.com/images/sin...td-insert1.jpg
A front (normal): http://www.ayuarchive.com/images/sin...eg-insert1.jpg
appears: http://www.ayuarchive.com/images/sin...t1(ayumix).jpg
appears inside: http://www.ayuarchive.com/images/sin...t2(ayumix).jpg
appears tray: http://www.ayuarchive.com/images/sin...ay(ayumix).jpg
appears back: http://www.ayuarchive.com/images/sin...ck(ayumix).jpg
kanariya (this is a clear plastic insert, sorry it's so hard to see): http://www.ayuarchive.com/images/sin...iya/insert.jpg
Fly high (again, clear plastic): http://www.ayuarchive.com/images/sin...igh/insert.jpg
vogue: http://www.ayuarchive.com/images/sin...t1(ayumix).jpg
vogue inside: http://www.ayuarchive.com/images/sin...t2(ayumix).jpg
Far away: http://www.ayuarchive.com/images/sin.../insert1TW.jpg
Far away inside: http://www.ayuarchive.com/images/sin...ay/insert2.jpg
SEASONS: http://www.ayuarchive.com/images/sin...ns/insert1.jpg
SEASONS inside: http://www.ayuarchive.com/images/sin...ns/insert2.jpg
SURREAL: http://www.ayuarchive.com/images/sin...al/insert1.jpg
SURREAL inside: http://www.ayuarchive.com/images/sin...al/insert2.jpg
AUDIENCE: http://www.ayuarchive.com/images/sin...ce/insert1.jpg
AUDIENCE inside: http://www.ayuarchive.com/images/sin...ce/insert2.jpg
M: http://www.ayuarchive.com/images/sin...-jpophelp).jpg
M inside: http://www.ayuarchive.com/images/sin...nbowhouse).jpg
evolution: http://www.ayuarchive.com/images/sin...t1(ayumix).jpg
evolution inside: http://www.ayuarchive.com/images/sin...t2(ayumix).jpg
NEVER EVER: http://www.ayuarchive.com/images/sin...HK(ayumix).jpg
NEVER EVER inside: http://www.ayuarchive.com/images/sin...HK(ayumix).jpg
Endless sorrow: http://www.ayuarchive.com/images/sin...ow/insert1.jpg
Endless sorrow inside: http://www.ayuarchive.com/images/sin...ow/insert2.jpg
UNITE!: http://www.ayuarchive.com/images/sin...t1(ayumix).jpg
UNITE! inside: http://www.ayuarchive.com/images/sin...t2(ayumix).jpg
Dearest: http://www.ayuarchive.com/images/sin...HK(ayumix).jpg
Dearest inside: http://www.ayuarchive.com/images/sin...HK(ayumix).jpg
Daybreak: http://www.ayuarchive.com/images/sin...ak/insert1.jpg
Daybreak inside: http://www.ayuarchive.com/images/sin...ak/insert2.jpg
Free & Easy: http://www.ayuarchive.com/images/sin...HK(ayumix).jpg
Free & Easy inside: http://www.ayuarchive.com/images/sin...HK(ayumix).jpg
H pink & blue covers (don't have full booklets uploaded for those, unfortunately... divineayu has them though): http://www.ayuarchive.com/images/sin...nk-insert1.jpg
http://www.ayuarchive.com/images/sin...nbowhouse).jpg
Voyage: http://www.ayuarchive.com/images/sin...HK(ayumix).jpg
Voyage inside: http://www.ayuarchive.com/images/sin...HK(ayumix).jpg
H side 1: http://www.ayuarchive.com/images/sin...t1(ayumix).jpg
H side 2: http://www.ayuarchive.com/images/sin...-ayuakira).jpg
forgiveness: http://www.ayuarchive.com/images/sin...t1(ayumix).jpg
forgiveness inside: http://www.ayuarchive.com/images/sin...t2(ayumix).jpg
No way to say: http://www.ayuarchive.com/images/sin...t1(ayumix).jpg
No way to say inside: http://www.ayuarchive.com/images/sin...t2(ayumix).jpg
Moments: http://www.ayuarchive.com/images/sin...t1(ayumix).jpg
Moments inside: http://www.ayuarchive.com/images/sin...t2(ayumix).jpg
INSPIRE: http://www.ayuarchive.com/images/sin...t1(ayumix).jpg
INSPIRE inside: http://www.ayuarchive.com/images/sin...t2(ayumix).jpg
CAROLS: http://www.ayuarchive.com/images/sin...t1(ayumix).jpg
CAROLS inside: http://www.ayuarchive.com/images/sin...t2(ayumix).jpg
STEP you: http://www.ayuarchive.com/images/sin.../insert1TW.jpg
STEP you inside: http://www.ayuarchive.com/images/sin.../insert2TW.jpg

That's as far as my singles go unfortunately, but i'm still working on it.

Reissues:

poker face: http://www.ayuarchive.com/images/rei...t1(ayumix).jpg
poker face inside: http://www.ayuarchive.com/images/rei...t2(ayumix).jpg
YOU: http://www.ayuarchive.com/images/rei...t1(ayumix).jpg
YOU inside: http://www.ayuarchive.com/images/rei...t2(ayumix).jpg
For My Dear...: http://www.ayuarchive.com/images/rei.../insert1TW.jpg
For My Dear... inside: http://www.ayuarchive.com/images/rei.../insert2TW.jpg
Depend on you: http://www.ayuarchive.com/images/rei.../insert1TW.jpg
Depend on you inside: http://www.ayuarchive.com/images/rei.../insert2TW.jpg
WHATEVER: http://www.ayuarchive.com/images/rei...t1(ayumix).jpg
WHATEVER inside: http://www.ayuarchive.com/images/rei...t2(ayumix).jpg
TO BE: http://www.ayuarchive.com/images/rei...t1(ayumix).jpg
TO BE inside: http://www.ayuarchive.com/images/rei...t2(ayumix).jpg
H outside (unfolded): http://www.ayuarchive.com/images/rei.../unfolded1.jpg

Remix Albums (missing ayu-mi-x 3 NSMM, ayu-mi-x 4, and my story classical):
ayu-mi-x insert (side 1): http://www.ayuarchive.com/images/rem.../insert1TW.jpg
ayu-mi-x insert (side 2): http://www.ayuarchive.com/images/rem.../insert2TW.jpg
ayu-mi-x II version US+EU: http://www.ayuarchive.com/images/rem.../insert1TW.jpg
ayu-mi-x II version US+EU inside: http://www.ayuarchive.com/images/rem.../insert2TW.jpg
ayu-mi-x II version JPN: http://www.ayuarchive.com/images/rem...t1(ayumix).jpg
ayu-mi-x II version JPN inside: http://www.ayuarchive.com/images/rem...t2(ayumix).jpg
ayu-mi-x II version AO: http://www.ayuarchive.com/images/rem...t1(ayumix).jpg
ayu-mi-x II version AO inside: http://www.ayuarchive.com/images/rem...t2(ayumix).jpg
ayu-mi-x II version NSMM: http://www.ayuarchive.com/images/rem...t1(ayumix).jpg
ayu-mi-x II version NSMM inside: http://www.ayuarchive.com/images/rem...t2(ayumix).jpg
ayu-mi-x III AO version: http://www.ayuarchive.com/images/rem...t1(ayumix).jpg
ayu-mi-x III AO version inside: http://www.ayuarchive.com/images/rem...t2(ayumix).jpg
ayu-mi-x 5: http://www.ayuarchive.com/images/rem...t1(ayumix).jpg
ayu-mi-x 5 inside: http://www.ayuarchive.com/images/rem...t2(ayumix).jpg
ayu trance 3: http://www.ayuarchive.com/images/rem...t1(ayumix).jpg
ayu trance 3 inside: http://www.ayuarchive.com/images/rem...t2(ayumix).jpg
ayu-ro mix 3: http://www.ayuarchive.com/images/rem...t1(ayumix).jpg
ayu-ro mix 3 inside: http://www.ayuarchive.com/images/rem...t2(ayumix).jpg

the other side series doesn't really have any booklet to speak of, just an inside cover, and they're the same on all 4, just different colored. Here's the inside of the other side TWO:
http://www.ayuarchive.com/images/rem...nsidefront.jpg

the excerpts from ayu-mi-x III series comes in an envelope with alot of little crazy bits. No booklet. But there is a little slip with the credits on it. Here's the one for CD001:
http://www.ayuarchive.com/images/rem...creditslip.jpg

This is the only Drizzly single I have a scan of.
Depend on you: http://www.ayuarchive.com/images/rem...t(torrent).jpg
ayumi.primenova.com has a scan of Connected but it's pretty small.

And http://www.phoenicia-ra.com/ayumi is the best place for the booklets inside DVD and video releases. http://www.ayumiss.ru also has the A Visual Mix instruction booklet and some other cool things.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 13th January 2006, 10:34 PM
fεяnαndδ
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Wow! O_o Thank you, Delirium! <3
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 14th January 2006, 08:09 PM
RAISKA's Avatar
RAISKA RAISKA is offline
Initiate
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Russia
Posts: 647
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delirium-Zer0
http://www.ayumiss.ru also has the A Visual Mix instruction booklet and some other cool things.
I know this site! It's made by my friend Joe, he is Russian!

So, all that Delirium posted wasn't complete, and it leaves the chance to post what I have. Then, I'll post it.
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 14th January 2006, 08:19 PM
RAISKA's Avatar
RAISKA RAISKA is offline
Initiate
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Russia
Posts: 647
YOU



WHATEVER



wait a little bit...
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 14th January 2006, 11:41 PM
fεяnαndδ
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Oo, thank you! ^-^ You're all such a great help~
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 15th January 2006, 01:33 AM
Delirium-Zer0's Avatar
Delirium-Zer0 Delirium-Zer0 is offline
Replace Initiate
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Dallas/Ft. Worth
Posts: 7,289
RAISKA, do you also have scans of the insides of the singles? (the lyrics and disc/tray)? I'll give you credit!

BTW tell your friend Joe (since I don't speak russian) that I LOVE his site!
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 15th January 2006, 06:45 PM
RAISKA's Avatar
RAISKA RAISKA is offline
Initiate
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Russia
Posts: 647
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delirium-Zer0
RAISKA, do you also have scans of the insides of the singles? (the lyrics and disc/tray)? I'll give you credit!

BTW tell your friend Joe (since I don't speak russian) that I LOVE his site!
Ok, I'll tell him...

About the scans-for these singles-nope, but I have some obi and booklet+of others
__________________

Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:54 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.