is this AYU? [resolved] - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Enquiries

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 28th June 2008, 11:48 PM
Raiu-Ayu's Avatar
Raiu-Ayu Raiu-Ayu is offline
I am... Initiate
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Ireland
Posts: 2,329
is this AYU? [resolved]

Just wondering: is this ayu??

http://youtube.com/watch?v=5vnfIz9GEyQ&feature=related

I can't tell but I can definitly see Shuya dancing. And its recent cuz she's in the CDL school outfit (if it is her) but where the hell is it from??
__________________

ROCK'N'ROLL

rock chick

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 28th June 2008, 11:55 PM
zoomzoom's Avatar
zoomzoom zoomzoom is offline
Rule Protector

 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: DK
Posts: 5,194
Doesn't look like ayu to me, more like a guy actually :/

The outfit is probably fanmade, it's missing the logo on her chest.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 28th June 2008, 11:55 PM
U-GO-BOY's Avatar
U-GO-BOY U-GO-BOY is offline
Connected Initiate
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Germany
Posts: 2,374
no, I don't think that this is Ayu~ just a real good cosplayer^^
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 29th June 2008, 12:07 AM
KuroixShiroi_Namida's Avatar
KuroixShiroi_Namida KuroixShiroi_Namida is offline
Real me Initiate
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 3,608
It's not her lol. The face
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 29th June 2008, 03:20 AM
majrakun's Avatar
majrakun majrakun is offline
Over Initiate
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: BRUNEI.
Posts: 3,903
She/He is just lip syncing, right? =.= Didn't know people actually did this though XD
__________________

♫honto no watashi wo anata wa wakaranai♫

♥♥



Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 29th June 2008, 03:25 AM
Yarumi's Avatar
Yarumi Yarumi is offline
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Nashville
Posts: 1,891
definately not Ayu... I agree that I think it's a drag queen. Pretty good one too!
__________________


..::|Do no evil|::..

Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 29th June 2008, 04:00 AM
ayuzlove's Avatar
ayuzlove ayuzlove is offline
Initiate
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Singapore
Posts: 2,867
lol...dun look like her actually
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 29th June 2008, 04:21 AM
kirei_ayumi's Avatar
kirei_ayumi kirei_ayumi is offline
A BALLADS Initiate
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: USA
Posts: 4,280
yep. definitely a cosplayer
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 29th June 2008, 04:40 AM
alternarist alternarist is offline
1 LOVE Initiate
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Singapore
Posts: 10,600
omg horrible. That person looks like a male in my opinion.. XD

and where is Shuya?
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 29th June 2008, 05:52 AM
truehappiness's Avatar
truehappiness truehappiness is offline
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Anaheim, California
Posts: 35,493
None of these people are actually related to Ayu..

I think it's one of those "-insert artist here- NIGHTS" that some fans have..

They play the artist's music all night and there are cosplayers and a lot of dancing and stuff. I've heard that they're really fun.

Seems like the performer is called "HAZ".

Here are other links:
fairyland
Real me
INSPIRE

I found the club performance page and who organized it and all that. It was a mixi community called "A museum" that did this.. apparently to celebrate the 10th anniversary.

http://coolboys.jp/event/schedule.cg...ay=12&id=82580

http://09.mbsp.jp/ayunight/ - home page of A museum; also has gallery of performances



Personally I think it's really cool that they can duplicate performances like this It looks like they're planning another on November 2nd this year.

Last edited by truehappiness; 29th June 2008 at 06:14 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 29th June 2008, 10:31 AM
Bonbon0507's Avatar
Bonbon0507 Bonbon0507 is offline
Trauma Initiate
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: England
Posts: 853
No I don't think it is ayu and yeah the logo is missing.
the hair is nice though
__________________


Taeyeon Jessica Sunny Tiffany Hyoyeon Yuri Sooyoung Yoona Seohyun = ★
Thanks to hearted for the Yoona avatar! Signature by me!
★Caramel Coffee (Talk To Me)★

Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 30th June 2008, 02:41 PM
AyuHamasaki01 AyuHamasaki01 is offline
November Initiate
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: the Netherlands
Posts: 21,799
Thanks for posting more performances truehappiness.
__________________

































| Set by me |


I love Stargate SG-1 even more now! Cuz in episode 9x12 there was a person called
Dr. Amuro

Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:59 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.