![]() |
| · Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations · |
|
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Booklet scans?
Does anyone have full, HQ booklet scans for the following Ayu releases:
- any of her thirty-eight singles. - any of her remix albums (EXCLUDING ayu-ro mix, ayu-ro mix 2, ayu trance and ayu trance 2). - any of her remix (Drizzly) singles. ... and anything else that has a booklet? I don't need any for the albums, I have all of them~ Thanks in advance! |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
I have HQ DVD booklets scans, some HQ scans of singles. I can post them, if you need. Also "DOME TOUR 2001 History book".
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
I own the Connected and M singles released by Drizzly but they don't have a booklet but if you want then I scan you the covers in HQ ^^
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
I only have the Connected vinyl from Drizzly
but if you want those scans I can sure provide them |
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
RAISKA: yes, please! ^__^
Empry: oooh, that's good too. Yes, please!Sweer: sure! ^_^ Any help's appreciated! |
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
http://www.ayuarchive.com/
Right now they're just thumbnails, but I'll be going through and making all the scans clickable in a moment. ![]() EDIT: ugh, nevermind, i got sidetracked & now i'm tired I'll do it in the morning.But any pic you want, right-click, copy image location, paste in a new window minus the "thumb-" part of the filename.
__________________
Twitter: @deliriumzer0 Ayumi Hamasaki Song-A-Day 2015 (new ayu wiki site thing, work in progress, don't click yet) Last edited by Delirium-Zer0; 11th January 2006 at 06:18 AM. |
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
LOL thanks, Delirium! ^-^ You and your site are such a help!
|
|
#8
|
|||
|
|||
|
i believe ayumi.primenova.com has more..
![]() ![]()
|
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
actually no, not anymore
and i don't have full booklets of the albums (which winterkill didn't need anyway), no, but i have full single inserts and they're higher-resolution than primenova. ^^
__________________
Twitter: @deliriumzer0 Ayumi Hamasaki Song-A-Day 2015 (new ayu wiki site thing, work in progress, don't click yet) |
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
#12
|
|||
|
|||
|
RAISKA, actually, it is. Help from anyone is appreciated. XD
And Sweer, thank you! I don't mind if it isn't a booklet. That works for me~ |
|
#13
|
||||
|
||||
|
^ But what about Delirium-ZerO's site??? She said she had all singles scans there, so...I thought my help wasn't needed anymore...is it???
Ok, then, will you wait a little bit?! I have almoust all singles HQ scans, except the 1st ones.. |
|
#15
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
So, all that Delirium posted wasn't complete, and it leaves the chance to post what I have. Then, I'll post it. |
|
#16
|
|||
|
|||
|
Wow! O_o Thank you, Delirium! <3
|
|
#17
|
||||
|
||||
|
#18
|
|||
|
|||
|
Oo, thank you! ^-^ You're all such a great help~
|
|
#19
|
||||
|
||||
|
RAISKA, do you also have scans of the insides of the singles? (the lyrics and disc/tray)? I'll give you credit!
BTW tell your friend Joe (since I don't speak russian) that I LOVE his site!
__________________
Twitter: @deliriumzer0 Ayumi Hamasaki Song-A-Day 2015 (new ayu wiki site thing, work in progress, don't click yet) |
|
#20
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
About the scans-for these singles-nope, but I have some obi and booklet+of others |
![]() |
|
|
![]() |