[News] GREEN/Days covers!!! - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 27th November 2008, 06:05 AM
Delirium-Zer0's Avatar
Delirium-Zer0 Delirium-Zer0 is offline
Replace Initiate
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Dallas/Ft. Worth
Posts: 7,289
GREEN/Days covers!!!

Days/GREEN:





GREEN/Days:



Last edited by Delirium-Zer0; 27th November 2008 at 06:09 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 27th November 2008, 06:06 AM
pommy48's Avatar
pommy48 pommy48 is offline
theme of a-nation '03 H-Initiate
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 25,148
AMAZINGGGGGGGGGGGGGG GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 27th November 2008, 06:07 AM
RikkuChii RikkuChii is offline
Over Initiate
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 3,974
OMFG!!!!!!!

Finally!!!
__________________

Facebook☆Last.fm ☆Twitter☆Tumblr

Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 27th November 2008, 06:08 AM
leo_nardez's Avatar
leo_nardez leo_nardez is offline
TO BE Initiate
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: KL, Malaysia
Posts: 564
woohoo! cant wait for it! lol
__________________


blog:DEZtory
friendster:dez.i.are
DeviantART:DEZign.c
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 27th November 2008, 06:10 AM
Delirium-Zer0's Avatar
Delirium-Zer0 Delirium-Zer0 is offline
Replace Initiate
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Dallas/Ft. Worth
Posts: 7,289
They're up now!!!

And YES that picture was real that we saw before O_O!!
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 27th November 2008, 06:10 AM
love in music's Avatar
love in music love in music is offline
(don't) Leave me alone Initiate
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: CA
Posts: 13,339
OMG...... THEY ARE GORGEOUS
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 27th November 2008, 06:12 AM
Peachilicious's Avatar
Peachilicious Peachilicious is offline
As if.. Initiate
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 252
Very elegant and pretty! I think I like the GREEN/Days ones the best. Thanks for posting them!
__________________


Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 27th November 2008, 06:10 AM
pommy48's Avatar
pommy48 pommy48 is offline
theme of a-nation '03 H-Initiate
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 25,148
OMGGGGGGGGGG it's GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!! i don't care..it's GORGEOUS!!!!!

god...been refreshing this page like every second!
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 27th November 2008, 06:11 AM
GooGooDolls GooGooDolls is offline
LIMIT Initiate
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 24
sadly, she will never get rid of that mouth.... And how ironic that everything is pink and not green. =) Overall, they're covers that are beautiful but nothing special.

But thanks so much Deli. ^_^

Last edited by GooGooDolls; 27th November 2008 at 06:14 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 27th November 2008, 06:13 AM
crea_spain's Avatar
crea_spain crea_spain is offline
Who... Initiate
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Taipei
Posts: 1,144
OMG!!!!!

AWESOME COVER PICS
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 27th November 2008, 06:11 AM
RikkuChii RikkuChii is offline
Over Initiate
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 3,974
OHMYGODFLOWERS!!!

I'MSOGIDDYICAN'TEVENSPACEMYWORDS!
__________________

Facebook☆Last.fm ☆Twitter☆Tumblr

Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 27th November 2008, 06:12 AM
Kaiouforever's Avatar
Kaiouforever Kaiouforever is offline
forgiveness Initiate
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 5,026
asgljsndagljnahljndafhlnjafh

EDIT: Okay, I can type. WOW. Amazing <33333
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 27th November 2008, 06:12 AM
jkm444's Avatar
jkm444 jkm444 is offline
SCAR Initiate
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: USA
Posts: 1,541
It sort of reminds of the Mirrocle world cover but I still think they are pretty.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 27th November 2008, 01:08 PM
ayuayu798's Avatar
ayuayu798 ayuayu798 is offline
WE WISH Initiate
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Not telling lol
Posts: 4,058
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkm444 View Post
It sort of reminds of the Mirrocle world cover but I still think they are pretty.
I was thinking the some thing... .
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 27th November 2008, 02:04 PM
CeReSu's Avatar
CeReSu CeReSu is offline
Initiate
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Belgium
Posts: 2,839
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkm444 View Post
It sort of reminds of the Mirrocle world cover but I still think they are pretty.

I totally agree with you!
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 27th November 2008, 06:12 AM
ImpactBreaker's Avatar
ImpactBreaker ImpactBreaker is offline
The Judgement Day Guardian

 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Brazil
Posts: 15,807
Hot! Now I understand why Midoring fell for ayu. But yeah, the fish mouth like in Mirrorcle world is annoying..but I guess I'll just have to learn to accept it LOL
__________________

♬♪aijou de nuritsubushite
owaranai Spiral nukedasenai
mazari au mayoi sae irodukete so high
kaeshitakunai
Rise in a spiral yeah
I go insane
Dive to your paradise
(Treat me like a fool)♬♪

Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 28th November 2008, 03:59 AM
visionfactory's Avatar
visionfactory visionfactory is offline
ANGEL'S SONG Initiate
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Chile
Posts: 5,432
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImpactBreaker View Post
Hot! Now I understand why Midoring fell for ayu. But yeah, the fish mouth like in Mirrorcle world is annoying..but I guess I'll just have to learn to accept it LOL
and I LOVE that mouth
__________________

My first J-pop cover album is out on Spotify! Please check it out!
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 27th November 2008, 06:13 AM
do it again's Avatar
do it again do it again is offline
ayu trance Initiate
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: ここはどこ?
Posts: 2,119
umm i only like the GREEN/Days cd+dvd!!

the rest look creepy like she's on drugs or she has some kind of mental issues.
__________________
♥ November 2010 〜A WORLD IS ONE〜 ♥
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 27th November 2008, 06:18 AM
stickyrice stickyrice is offline
independent Initiate
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: down the rabbit hole
Posts: 3,062
wow they're beautiful!!
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 27th November 2008, 07:19 AM
KimmiTenn's Avatar
KimmiTenn KimmiTenn is offline
Gut it-pez Initiate
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 47
Wow, they're beautiful!
Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:27 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.