![]() |
| · Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations · |
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Taskinst at TOS07
Hey everybody !
I'm looking for the little clip and the perform of taskinst at Asia Tour 07 in high quality please ^^ Thank so much in advance =)
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Oww doesn't this go in Request @ the Ayu multimedia forum? w/e
I dont have the clip though sorry ^^ but yea its awesome! |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
__________________
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
I snagged it, too, since I've never seen this before.
Thank you.(after watching it): Holy... I never realized how... intense this video is!!
__________________
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Taking~
__________________
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
AWESOME =)
Thanks everybody ! |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
![]() |