![]() |
| · Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations · |
|
#121
|
||||
|
||||
|
Yea, Curly Giraffe released an EP a few months ago. I'll try and get Chara's song uploaded in the next few days. I do know its over at FlopPOP though if you don't want to wait
__________________
|
|
#123
|
||||
|
||||
|
__________________
|
|
#124
|
||||
|
||||
|
NEW SINGLE
![]() ![]() 片想い 01. 片想い (Unrequited Love) 02. 元気を出して 03. 片想い (instrumental) Plus a new album, "Carol" is to be released in December.
__________________
|
|
#125
|
||||
|
||||
|
__________________
|
|
#126
|
||||
|
||||
|
thank you for posting fists! i didnt see this thread @_@
i dont really like the song, but good that she's still releasing stuff, she looks so young in that PV. and who are those kids? are they sibling or lovers?
|
|
#127
|
||||
|
||||
|
haha those are Chara's kids!
__________________
|
|
#128
|
|||
|
|||
|
new album, "CAROL" 12.09
CD http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=UMCK-1338 CD DVD http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=UMCK-9313 ![]() limited +DVD cover ![]() Quote:
|
|
#129
|
||||
|
||||
|
I love it! I can't wait to get the album. The cover is lush
__________________
|
|
#130
|
||||
|
||||
|
i LOVE the cover! its a bit plain though, but i still like it!
i'll try to translate the title 1. Gift 2. Breaking hearts 3. katazu omoi 4. aeroplane cloud 5. elegance 6. bitter but sweet 7. lemon tea 8. Mister Lonely 9. LiLiCo 10. I Miss you 11. i want to see 12. CAROL lemon tea remind me of her older song, and LiLiCo remind me of her role in swallowtail buttefly movie |
|
#131
|
|||
|
|||
|
I love the limited cover more, she looks a bit evil in the regular cover.
|
|
#133
|
|||
|
|||
|
^ I don't think anyone has noticed the two different covers at JPM either.
![]() DVD edition - you can see her hand through her hair, see her mouth, better shot overall imo. |
|
#135
|
||||
|
||||
|
The album is out in about 15 days! I hope she has a new pv (or two <3) to promote the album
__________________
|
|
#137
|
||||
|
||||
|
I think the DVD is just and interview and something like an "offshoot photo" whatever that is. . .
__________________
|
|
#139
|
||||
|
||||
|
Breaking Hearts was number 28 on the Oricon charts and sold 3,929 copies total
Kataomoi debut at number 47 and in its first week has sold 2,573 copies Hopefully dispite the low chart position in its first week it will go on to sell around the same amount as Breaking Hearts. Even if she can sell 1,000 copies this week she won't be too far behind BH with the new single. Its also worth pointing out that BH is her second highest charting single since Fantasy. The album is out in a few days
__________________
|
|
#140
|
||||
|
||||
|
album has been out for almost a day and still no upload =/
I want to move to japan just to buy her stuff the second it comes out lol
__________________
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
![]() |