Taskinst at TOS07 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Enquiries

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 30th June 2008, 07:48 PM
kilia22's Avatar
kilia22 kilia22 is offline
monochrome Initiate
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: France
Posts: 712
Taskinst at TOS07

Hey everybody !
I'm looking for the little clip and the perform of taskinst at Asia Tour 07 in high quality please ^^

Thank so much in advance =)

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 30th June 2008, 07:58 PM
Melrose's Avatar
Melrose Melrose is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 3,286
Oww doesn't this go in Request @ the Ayu multimedia forum? w/e

I dont have the clip though sorry ^^ but yea its awesome!
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 30th June 2008, 08:10 PM
truehappiness's Avatar
truehappiness truehappiness is offline
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Anaheim, California
Posts: 35,493
http://www.mediafire.com/?fgyl4jxuovn
http://sharebee.com/4ad97e9c

From rikku411.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 1st July 2008, 12:41 AM
Chibi_Venus's Avatar
Chibi_Venus Chibi_Venus is offline
No way to say Initiate
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Florida, United States
Posts: 5,176
I snagged it, too, since I've never seen this before. Thank you.

(after watching it): Holy... I never realized how... intense this video is!!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 1st July 2008, 12:43 AM
Bad Wolf's Avatar
Bad Wolf Bad Wolf is offline
Initiate
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Where desu meets biscuits.
Posts: 3,260
Taking~
__________________


"If I do, will you come away with me?"
"Yes."

Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 1st July 2008, 11:50 AM
kilia22's Avatar
kilia22 kilia22 is offline
monochrome Initiate
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: France
Posts: 712
AWESOME =)
Thanks everybody !
Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:57 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.