
13th February 2008, 01:06 AM
|
 |
A Song for XX Initiate
|
|
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Illinois, USA
Posts: 328
|
|
From the "Special" section of Ayu's website, talking about A BALLADS:
Quote:
003.Key ~eternal tie ver.~
This is an unknown song that was recorded for the third album Duty. It was born from ayu's desire at the time to "create a song to commemorate a celebration, like a wedding." The subtitle ~eternal tie ver.~ also suggests this feeling.
I invite listeners to read the lyrics of this track out loud, as I remember how impressed I was by their completeness, especially given that it was only her third album. Although there was talk of doing a retake, we found that the original take was important as something that could only have been created at that particular time in ayu's career. Thus, we recorded it with only some remastering.
|
|