[Alice Nine] the 2nd thread -10th anniversary + 6th album「Supernova」and SHINING - - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Music Forums > Asian Music Chat > Artists & Bands

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #28  
Old 17th March 2014, 10:12 PM
tsumekaze_'s Avatar
tsumekaze_ tsumekaze_ is offline
SCAR Initiate
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Italy
Posts: 1,512
^ LOL you have the rare gift of the inside fangirling. I ADMIRE YOU FOR THAT because I kinda run around the house screaming like a chicken.

UGHH I'M SO CURIOUS I HOPE I DON'T GET DISAPPOINTED!!!!
after from kurayami and the reprise of jellyfish i need SPECTACULAR songs. please arisu!
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:23 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.