30 Day Song Challenge ~Ayu ver.~ - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Chat-Room

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 4th April 2020, 06:02 PM
Teppei-chan's Avatar
Teppei-chan Teppei-chan is offline
SURREAL Initiate
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Germany/Iceland
Posts: 1,562
I love challenges like this, so I'm joining the fun. There will be hard decisions to make but I'm going with whatever comes to my mind first

Day 01: RAINBOW
RAINBOW is such a soft and calm Song ans I love that about

Day 02: 1 Love
I choose this one because I really got into Ayu a few month before this song and Secret got release. Still Love it but I choose it more for the nostalgia behind it

Day 03: NEXT LEVEL
This is a song I often listen to when the sun is out. I don't know but it always gives me a good vibe and makes me wanna go outside and relax in the sun

Last edited by Teppei-chan; 4th April 2020 at 06:58 PM.
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:49 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.