ayumi hamasaki SINGLE COLLECTION Commemorative Umbrella ON YESASIA - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 18th December 2008, 12:40 AM
KarenPang's Avatar
KarenPang KarenPang is offline
LIKE A CRYSTAL H-Initiate
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: #1 BREAKERZ fan in Singapore ♥
Posts: 109,181
Quote:
Originally Posted by waterballoon View Post
I bet the LV umbrella Ayu used in the fated PV costs less than this!


man I didn't even know that the umbrella she used in the kyo ai movie's LV to begin with :O

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoomzoom View Post
It's rare and I guess some people are willing to pay a price like this, so in that way it makes sense.

Personally, it's the biggest waste of money I've ever seen.
exactly Eric

I guess you have a lot of spare cash on hand & you have absolutely nothing in mind to blew it on then you buy this umbrella ?
__________________



Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | 8th album Bintage (Now on sale) ♥


My JPop Blog | My Twitter | BRZ Thread 47 | BRZ LiveJournal | BRZ Official Site

Reply With Quote
 

Tags
浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, a complete ~all singles~, ayumi hamasaki, umbrella


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:37 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.