glitter/fated.. Is this a bootleg? - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Enquiries

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #23  
Old 11th May 2009, 04:12 AM
Delirium-Zer0's Avatar
Delirium-Zer0 Delirium-Zer0 is offline
Replace Initiate
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Dallas/Ft. Worth
Posts: 7,289
Seriously.... in a few years, having a promo copy of an ayu cd is gonna be like "omg wow really?" I mean these are the versions of the CDs that circulate record companies & radio stations. People usually can't get them. It's kinda cool to have one. And it's not like a sampler promo where you're being deprived of the artwork & instrumental versions or anything. So I dunno why you guys are upset - I LOVE when I end up with samples & promos.
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:52 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.