[Request] Does anyone know or have... - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Enquiries

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1  
Old 3rd June 2009, 07:28 PM
fantasma3c's Avatar
fantasma3c fantasma3c is offline
Endless sorrow Initiate
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Around the world!
Posts: 1,822
Does anyone know or have...

Does anyone know where I can find a decent size Ayumi Handbag?
I got the NEXT LEVEL handbag and PCDL Shopping bag and both were freaking HUGE!
I already checked on YESASIA and EBAY
Id like to know if anyone here know where I could find one or if anyone has one they could sell me?

Please and thank you
__________________

"I've come to find you will never be mine
Let's keep the secrets between us,
You and me, rest those tired eyes,
Tomorrows a Surprise, let's keep the secrets between us,
You and me.

It's getting harder to hold my breath,
Keep it in my chest, I'm sinking under the pressure,
I wish that I could just take it back let that time pass,
But now I'm stuck under pressure.

Although you'll never be mine your secrets safe with me"


Photobucket

This wonderful set was made by the spicy Pepper


Last edited by fantasma3c; 3rd June 2009 at 07:33 PM.
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:39 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.