Woah woah no no la la? - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Enquiries

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 10th June 2009, 10:40 PM
nemesisyume nemesisyume is offline
CAROLS Initiate
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Joels pants
Posts: 6,021
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delirium-Zer0 View Post
I like them when they feel natural.... like where she's conveying emotion without words. Being that I listen mostly to music whose language I don't understand, these don't bother me at all
deli said the right things again!
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:20 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.