I really dislike ayus recent music style... - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Chat-Room

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 11th October 2010, 04:21 AM
neuteka's Avatar
neuteka neuteka is offline
TO BE Initiate
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: the united states...
Posts: 581
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrat2219 View Post
Yeah! I gained a club member!
Care for another member?
I do realize why people would fall out of ayu's fandom,but I honestly have never hit a point with ayu where I was really disappointed and dissatisfied with her music. If I don't fall completely in love with a new release, I just think "oh well, maybe I'll like it more next week" or "oh well, she has a billion other songs I could be lovingly listening to" heck, I don't even dislike a single track she has released.I would maybe not care too much for a track or two, but in the end, I always like everything she released at least to a certain extent. I get why people would dislike a lot of the songs that she gets panned for (greatful days, Angels song, etc) but in my humble opinion, I will always like them.

I feel like such a freak for saying that, but it is the truth. All in all, I totally get why people will stop becoming ayu fans after Secret or whatever, but I just know that I'm still standing.
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:59 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.