Anyone planning to go to CDL 2012-2013 this year? - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Chat-Room

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #35  
Old 3rd November 2012, 12:33 PM
Amuro_Ray Amuro_Ray is offline
Two of us Initiate
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 205
anyone know how can I buy CDL ticket? I will be in Japan in end of this year till early next year..
I just afriad I can't find out ticket in the ticket shop...
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:05 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.