[Cover] SCawaii March 2013 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Celebrity News

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 2nd February 2013, 02:28 PM
kimmeh's Avatar
kimmeh kimmeh is offline
End of the World Initiate
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 1,489
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jawdarna View Post
I think they are very blue-grayish.

@artcika:
Oh! I see. So they must cut the fringe not just from the hairline, but also a bit more closer to the top of the head (if that makes sense). I always assumed it was a wig thing. xD

I think this is an Ayu wig though still. Unless she's gotten a fringe recently? (I assumed the LOVE cover was a wig too; I could be wrong though).
I too think its a wig, just one that she has been using a lot lately
__________________

AegyoPOP ♦ Asian music downloads
Reply With Quote
 

Tags
scawaii


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:44 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.