[Alice Nine] the 2nd thread -10th anniversary + 6th album「Supernova」and SHINING - - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Music Forums > Asian Music Chat > Artists & Bands

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 4th March 2014, 01:08 PM
DevilsClap's Avatar
DevilsClap DevilsClap is offline
Who... Initiate
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Germany
Posts: 1,163
Thinking about it, my favorite album is probably GEMINI as well closely followed by Alpha I would say.

I really can't wait for SUPERNOVA I hope it can top GEMINI for me
Never thought about this cosmic concept until you mentioned it now.
I guess it's really some sort of Identity for the guys. It's nice though!
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:00 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.