Team Ayu... - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Enquiries

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #21  
Old 16th December 2014, 12:21 AM
Delirium-Zer0's Avatar
Delirium-Zer0 Delirium-Zer0 is offline
Replace Initiate
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Dallas/Ft. Worth
Posts: 7,289
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinder Surprise View Post
I am at the TA shop and I can only purchase the new single, there's nothing about TA magz :/ I must be missing something...
The Japanese e-mail kinix copied & pasted says at the end that details about purchasing the magazine will be posted "shortly" (dunno what that's supposed to mean though since it's been alot longer than "shortly" lol)... details haven't been announced yet AFAIK.

My membership renewed in mid-March so I'll be missing out on issue 49 unless they announce those details, haha.

But issue 47 is only just now coming out, I think, so once it's been distributed to everyone, details on how to get the magazine from the TA store should be announced. Hopefully.
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:41 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.