why no B&D and Pride.... - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Chat-Room

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #17  
Old 20th January 2007, 05:48 PM
Devil Ayu's Avatar
Devil Ayu Devil Ayu is offline
from your letter Initiate
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 411
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeanette View Post
Just wondering Why B&D and Pride are not going to be on A BEST 2. I thought they where great songs and she sung B&D it a lot. It said that song between "evolution" and "B&D/Pride" would be featured. I think it is weird. I guess Avex thinks that sense it didn't sell that well it would bring down sales. What do you all think?
I really agree with you!
I really love thése two songs and can't understand why they aren't on A Best 2.
Ok B&D sounds kinda strange ..but Pride is a very nice song...

Another Thing:
Taishaku-Who's the attractive person on your signature? ^^
__________________
*Ayumi Hamasaki - Ourselves*
I show myself only to you
Which no one in the world knows
But I may still have some secret sides
You have never seen
Which no one in the world knows

Last edited by devilayu; 29th January 2007 at 12:48 AM.
Reply With Quote
 

Tags
bold & delicious, pride

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:15 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.