[REQ]detailed pics of Ayu albums... - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Images

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #19  
Old 5th June 2008, 01:14 PM
Chiharo's Avatar
Chiharo Chiharo is offline
still alone Initiate
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Croatia
Posts: 2,561
It's ok Chibi!
The pictures are good!I could see everything!
And also thank you for the time you gave for taking pics of those awesome albums!
I really appreciate it!

I just noticed now how Mirrorcle World looks good,ownsarai!
You took some great pics of it!
And apple-pi,I always wondered how did Secret CD + DVD looks like...lol.
It really did make me want more!
And you don't have to take the pics of Mirrorcle World with DOY version,it's ok^^
And thank you all,lol!

edit: the pics didn't load when I was writing this message,sorry!
And thank you!

Last edited by Chiharo; 5th June 2008 at 03:20 PM.
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:07 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.