![]() |
| · Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations · |
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
is she releasing anything at all new?
Is she releasing a new single anytime in the near future? Ugh....shes been so slow with releases for the past few years and its made me sad, i dont know about the rest of you....but GAAAH i could really do with a new ayu song. What do you guys think?
__________________
I miss my old school Ayu.... |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Um.. this is the news section.
Secondly, no, I think she releases stuff VERY often. |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
wrong section, good job
and she's had like, how many releases this year? 10 vinyls, a single, an album, 2 DVDs, 2 remix albums that's a lot
__________________
![]() my current jam Ayumi Hamasaki - GREEN |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
one word: n00b
andthanks for reading.
__________________
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Um...no offense, but do you listen to any other artist? Ayumi is known for releasing OFTEN. There aren't that many other Japanese singers/bands that release as often as her. In fact, some Japanese people like her less BECAUSE she releases so often. Be glad you're not a Hirai Ken fan.
![]() I mean, I'm glad you want another single, but I just never would complain about her not releasing often enough. Plus, she's busy doing tours, so you can't really expect her to be pulling singles out right now. :/
__________________
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
She releases a LOT
__________________
|
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
Geez guys, you're getting too defensive
I share simillar feelings with the OP. I want a new fresh song! about time for her usual summer single LOL (Hopefully something as awesome as BLUE BIRD was ). And ayu has been releasing slower, at least slower than she did some years ago (reminds of the evolution-NEVER EVER-Endless Sorrow-UNITE!-Dearest-a song is born singles era being all released at the same year LOL) Those were heaven LOL
__________________
♬♪aijou de nuritsubushite |
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
^I agree with you~ I want a new Ayu single for the summer! It would be a little strange to me if she doesn't release a summer single. I'm sure she will, but like other people have said, she is a little bit busy touring at the moment. But we shall see how things progress over the next month or two. Let's hope for a fresh new single!!
__________________
![]() ♥sweet&simple♥ |
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
There probably will be a summer single, since there's a big gap in the tour dates.
|
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
nope, not at this moment. all we can do is wait for news and hopefully she'll be releasing something real soon...
|
|
#11
|
||||
|
||||
|
yeah i do listen to other artists, have you HEARD of having favorites? oh yeah, she releases REAL often. lets see...hm. Glitter....talkin to myself....together when. Im just saying, you want an artist who releases often? Koda. She releases a lot.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
dont need to be a jerk.
__________________
I miss my old school Ayu.... |
|
#12
|
||||
|
||||
|
That's 3 singles in less than 6 months. Yea, I think that's a lot.
|
|
#13
|
||||
|
||||
|
lol still nothing in my head compares to the Koda 12 singles in 12 weeks XDD
__________________
I miss my old school Ayu.... |
|
#14
|
||||
|
||||
|
That's not something she does all the time, it was a special thing. And just because someone might release more than her, she still releases a lot.
|
|
#15
|
||||
|
||||
|
i know it was a special thing. she releases so many (and 90% of them are bad ballads -_-) just saying she doesnt release as much as she used to. You have to at least agree with that.
__________________
I miss my old school Ayu.... |
|
#16
|
||||
|
||||
|
I think she needs a rest, she's been working too hard and it would probably do her some good to deal with her deafness. Though i'd be sad not hearing about her for a while, she needs the break.
__________________
Hey! Make your voice heard to the powers that be about Sailor Moon Sailor Stars! Go visit Moon Chase! ! Go help out in the campaign and let's bring Sailor Stars here for once and for all!
|
|
#17
|
|||
|
|||
|
I hope and we hope within July or August, there will be a new summery single TO BE release.
Im getting impatient with this one...
__________________
"From 2004 to 2011, thank you Ayu for sharing your wonderful music to my life..." |
|
#18
|
||||
|
||||
|
why is everyone so insulting? fine, it was in the wrong section, politely tell him once and then let it go. and i never got the whole "noob" thing, as everyone is one at one point. and honestly, even if he is a noob (not saying you are), my "noob" years were the best years, as everything was new to me.
aside from that, she's been slowing down lately, but she still releases pretty steadily. though i have been waiting, and waiting, and wiating for news of a new single. alas, that news has not come yet.
__________________
"Remember, don't let others dictate your music taste. If you like whatever you're listening to, keep listening to it." |
|
#19
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
Quote:
__________________
I miss my old school Ayu.... |
|
#20
|
||||
|
||||
|
i don't think so.. ayu is too busy >__<
give her sometime to rest instead of keep working nonstop like a robot machine like that.
__________________
![]() A BIG thank you to CeReSu ![]() " Ayu FEVER !!! " |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
![]() |