A COMPLETE ~ALL SINGLES~ present campaign - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 27th July 2008, 11:24 PM
4ever*ayu's Avatar
4ever*ayu 4ever*ayu is offline
Endless sorrow Initiate
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Pontianak,Indonesia
Posts: 1,874
Love all the gifts ^0^

does anyone know if there's online shop that sell ayu's original cds that can be paid through Moneybookers ??
__________________
Quote of Lifetime:"I don't have dreams. How can I say it? I myself am a dream."
~浜崎あゆみ~ TIMEasia,March25,2002


Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
a complete ~all singles~, gifts, poster, present campaign, presents

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:40 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.