[Official Message] A COMPLETE ~ALL SINGLES~ DVD PREVIEW - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 5th September 2008, 05:16 AM
taskinillusion's Avatar
taskinillusion taskinillusion is offline
BLUE BIRD Protector

 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: USA
Posts: 6,436
Yaaaay! This is the true reason I bought this!!! I am so excited! Thank you for posting!!!
__________________



did you imagine this kind of future?

@luckynekolady instagram

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 15th September 2008, 01:41 PM
makie_7's Avatar
makie_7 makie_7 is offline
And Then Initiate
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: between Mars and Venus
Posts: 911
I have received today my A complete box, and I'm watching the a-nation concerts, but I've compared them with the a-nation dvd of different years, and the songs are not the same...anyone can explain me how this can be??
__________________

Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, a complete ~all singles~, hamasaki ayumi

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:40 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.