[Charts & Rankings] A COMPLETE ~ALL SINGLES~ - Oricon Style - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 5th September 2008, 11:46 PM
v3lun420's Avatar
v3lun420 v3lun420 is offline
ever free Initiate
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Jakarta and South Philadelphia
Posts: 1,262
Here we go again, I am so tired. I can't handle the pressure. But I do hope this will sell well. And I do hope this will outsell Best Fiction, but things been very unpredictable, So I don't want to predict the unpredictable. I predicted that BF would sell low, but it sold extremely well. Now, since A Complete don;t have any new song (only who, that is also not new but a remake) I predicted this would sell lower than I first predicted BF. But I dunno. Hope things go well for her.







GO AYUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU..................... .........
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by ayumisrael View Post
Considering kumi became popular after ayu started to get less popular, I don't think it's such a good sign for kumi.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, a complete ~all singles~, hamasaki ayumi

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:31 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.