a-nation (A COMPLETE) discussion thread! - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Chat-Room

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #22  
Old 17th September 2008, 03:56 AM
zoomzoom's Avatar
zoomzoom zoomzoom is offline
Rule Protector

 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: DK
Posts: 5,194
I really like TA Live for that reason. The stage is pretty crappy and all, but I love how she's so much more relaxed and the audience is really into the concert. It's more intimate, though there are still a lot of people.

I'm SO annoyed with the audience in general at her concerts, they have the most bored look on their faces. Sure they do the dance moves, but it looks like they're kids who have been told to do something they don't wanna do. It's like "ugh, yea ok, I'll do the arm moves...."

In TA Live, the audience actually look like they wanna be there.
Reply With Quote
 

Tags
a-nation, dvd, live version, lives

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:12 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.