[site] HQ version of Who...(Chinese version) - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 19th September 2008, 08:52 AM
jon_the_d's Avatar
jon_the_d jon_the_d is offline
monochrome Initiate
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: UK
Posts: 733
Riozz, I am very proud of her, and so happy she has even tried!!!!

I just hope she will keep improving....I've heard some chinese fans already saying that her chinese is not good... this makes me angry!!!!!

I want her to do the best she can so we don't have people saying this!!!

I think she's done amazingly well. like I said, just a few errors. and we all know she's tried so hard. it will really piss me off to have some "fans" dismissing it as rubbish....

grrrrr.


EDIT:

Here are the Simplified Chinese lyrics:

Quote:
uh- la la la...

最难以渡过谁陪我 陪著我一直不放手
当泪流在眼眸 是谁让我依靠诉说?
有了快乐欢笑时候 和谁享受?
曾有过和我双手紧紧握 是谁?
全都想起在我心里头

我和你分开两端 别离渡过的夜晚
只见月娘在天边 泪一点一滴流
我和你分开两端 别离渡过的夜晚
只见月娘在天边 泪一直流

真的坚强 怎样才对 让我心明白的人那是谁?
又曾是谁 温柔以对 那感觉让我有体会?
有了谁 让我才会 开始想迈步去追?
希望谁 手指放我发间 轻轻抚慰?
是谁有 耐心守著陪著我 不放弃念头?
这我不忘一直放心中

我曾有 没有方向迷路的时候
也有过 长路漫漫那种感受
只能够 喃喃自语地对自己说
就这样没有什么...

但愿今天到永久 祈祷这歌声能够
能传到你左右 在你身边停留
但愿今天到永久 祈祷这歌声能够
能传到你左右 陪你停留

但愿今天到永久 祈祷这歌声能够
能传到你左右 在你身边停留
但愿今天到永久 祈祷这歌声能够
能传到你左右 陪你停留

ha-a-a-
__________________



Last edited by jon_the_d; 19th September 2008 at 09:25 AM. Reason: added lyrics:
Reply With Quote
 

Tags
浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, a complete ~all singles~, ayumi hamasaki

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:28 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.