![]() |
| · Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations · |
|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
I remember an interview i read on the web some years ago...
"when i was a kid i used to hear rock, like led zeppelin and deep purple, influenced by a relative. now i listen to r&b artists like baby face and en vogue..." I believe she is still influenced by this relative, since there's a lot of rock in her whole discography (Lars Ulrich, from Metallica, used to be a huge deep purple fan as well) From this point on, everything else is pretty much especulation; someone stated that this relative was her brother, and others have said it was a cousin... i have no idea who was that person, but its for sure that one had a significant influence on her
__________________
I need a new signature lol xD ![]() Ayu stans are Fugging scary. Last edited by Lady_Eowyn; 30th November 2008 at 02:00 AM. |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
I read on wikithppn that that person was "her brother".... not exactly reliable though (what I read).
__________________
un asterisco en la palma de mi mano, una acotacion de tu puņo y letra |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
![]() |