Why does Ayu move her mouth to vibrato? - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Enquiries

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 8th December 2008, 06:00 PM
panda♥'s Avatar
panda♥ panda♥ is offline
Real me Initiate
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Ayu's closet
Posts: 3,620
I'm sure Ayu just does it out of habit and because it adds a dramatic effect to the song. I don't mind when she moves her mouth during vibrato, I tend to do it too sometimes.
__________________



tumblr

Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:18 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.