![]() |
| · Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations · |
|
||||||
| Notices |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
#41
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
![]() I pay to see that .... NOT you can count on the fact that Ningyou's worth the wait since the album was leaked out last month without it
__________________
|
|
#42
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
Does Ai have any promo picts for LL?? (omg, the album is released in Japan now. but we still have to wait for a while to see it here in sg.) |
|
#43
|
||||
|
||||
|
Well, you just quoted the promo pics LOL.
__________________
|
|
#44
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
worst case's next month ![]() but of course if you can afford the Japan press/CD only of LL in which HMV will import stock over from Japan , then go & get it
__________________
|
|
#46
|
||||
|
||||
|
^ thanks Lisa & erm sorry what exactly is she wearing in there ?!
__________________
|
|
#47
|
||||
|
||||
|
those pics are pretty
thanks.does someone know about LL's chartposition ? |
|
#48
|
||||
|
||||
|
erm I don't think the chart positions for LL be out til a few hours later
__________________
|
|
#49
|
||||
|
||||
|
A red roundneck t-shirt, Purplish-blue leggings, and a messy jacket. Sorry Ai, volumous short hair doesn't look good on you.
__________________
|
|
#50
|
||||
|
||||
|
First Day Position: #1
Sales: 24389 x 1.7 = 41, 461 Hmmm... it's okay I guess? Haha. I hope it'll be consistent. Mr Children is at #2 with an index of 16, 422 so hopefully sales are consistent. EDIT: Oops, supposed to be multiplied by 1.7 so I changed it lol.
__________________
Last edited by Meat Pao; 17th December 2008 at 12:20 PM. |
|
#51
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
luckily she didn't released on the same week as Mr.Children or else mati ![]() I think they cleared under 600K+ with regards to their new album SUPERMARKET FANTASY Quote:
![]() ======== ALBUMS 1->2 - Mr.Children - 20,221 + 16,422 (x1.7) = 62,293 x->1 - Otsuka Ai - 24,389 (x1.7) = 41,461 2->3 - EXILE - 12,408 + 11,526 (x1.7) = 40,688
__________________
Last edited by KarenPang; 17th December 2008 at 12:16 PM. |
|
#52
|
||||
|
||||
|
Lol looks like it's bad for Ai to release at this date because EXILE and Mr.Children has a high chance to prevent her from getting the top spot lol. I think the first week will either be #1~#3.
__________________
|
|
#53
|
||||
|
||||
|
There's a chance Mr. Children getting no. 1 again... I hope that Ai chan's sales won't be decreasing like roller coaster, or else EXILE will even outsell her in the end...
__________________
... ... ... .
|
|
#54
|
||||
|
||||
|
Is it higher than " love piece " ?
|
|
#55
|
||||
|
||||
|
I'm not sure although I doubt it's
ok apparently the taiwan presses for LOVE LETTER are already up & running for sale on ebay ![]() CD only - http://cgi.ebay.com.sg/Japan-AI-OTSU...1%7C240%3A1318 CD + DVD - http://cgi.ebay.com.sg/Japan-AI-OTSU...1%7C240%3A1318 the sticker's just cute & DVD's content - 愛 ~a cappella version~ (初回限定Bonus Movie) ehhhhhhhhhh ![]()
__________________
|
|
#56
|
||||
|
||||
|
Ok ! after looking for in Channel-ai ! i see someone said that Love piece sold about 60,000 on the first day ! OMG ! i can't believe in my eyes ! Ai - chin ! plz come back to your popularity !.
|
|
#57
|
||||
|
||||
|
So it seems there's confirmation that "Bye Bye" will be a re-cut single
__________________
Someone need to buy me a hot dog....XD Kurayami Monogatari that's my Review site!! |
|
#58
|
||||
|
||||
|
ugh Ningyou should be a recut single, it's absolutely beautiful!
Bye Bye is too annoying.
__________________
![]() |
|
#60
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
not exactly a good way to 'relaunch' her career at the mo with a recut single ![]() Quote:
![]() Quote:
it's like things went really bad & downhill for her after she put out Pocket onwards I wonder why ![]() anyway she's on the cover of WHAT’S IN January 2009 Issue : ![]() now that's the Ai that I'm talking about
__________________
|
![]() |
| Tags |
| ai otsuka |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
![]() |