![]() |
| · Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations · |
|
||||||
| Notices |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
#12
|
|||
|
|||
|
OUCH!
$200 for an umbrella is too ![]() EDIT: I've check the info for this deadly-priced umbrella. I see there are 10 units when you order it(If someone dares to ).The price of it is for my Collage enrollment. I think that why its "HOLY-KRAPPY-PATTY" for a ridiculously priced umbrella. Im sure its a rip-off!
__________________
"From 2004 to 2011, thank you Ayu for sharing your wonderful music to my life..." Last edited by Lanz16; 18th December 2008 at 08:36 AM. |
| Tags |
| 浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, a complete ~all singles~, ayumi hamasaki, umbrella |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
![]() |