![]() |
| · Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations · |
|
#281
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
I'm not sure for BIG BANG ! total sales as of now , you can check the 1st post of the thread
__________________
|
|
#282
|
|||
|
|||
|
~~just have to say~~
they are working very FAST |
|
#283
|
||||
|
||||
|
lol you mean they're very productive
__________________
|
|
#284
|
|||
|
|||
|
well, if they're enjoying it, that's all that counts..
|
|
#286
|
|||
|
|||
|
^ hehe, i can't watch that program from my place XD
lucky .. kinda funny how they are singing SUMMER PARTY in the winter.. >.< |
|
#287
|
||||
|
||||
|
yeah but it's not good for my wallet
![]() Quote:
shouldn't they sang WINTER PARTY ?
__________________
|
|
#289
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
Besides I guess they did SUMMER PARTY as that's their debut single , not to mention that song & the PV was the 1st 1 I came across when watching MTV Taiwan & that's the reason as to why I got into them in the beginning . Anyway I can't wait for previews & covers for GRAND FINALE to be out now
__________________
Last edited by KarenPang; 3rd January 2009 at 04:39 AM. |
|
#290
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
lol guess who needs sleep atm *poke poke* ![]() I hope someone uploads the show cause I want to see that ep sounds good
|
|
#291
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
![]() see this's what happens when you have 2 songs with party in the titles ![]() I hope a preview for GRAND FINALE will be out in due time scroll down to see 2 pics of DAIGO in the Feb issue of Junon - http://meal-o-meter.livejournal.com/18593.html he looks hot
__________________
Last edited by KarenPang; 3rd January 2009 at 06:23 AM. |
|
#292
|
||||
|
||||
|
Japanese & English translated lyrics of SUMMER PARTY - http://seiret.livejournal.com/129096.html
I like the trivia portion on SUMMER PARTY especially this part : "When asked about the story behind this song, DAIGO shares that he once courted this girl who had to study as an exchange student in London. In a phone conversation, the girl tells DAIGO that it would be nice if he came (perhaps not really meaning it). DAIGO took it seriously and went there. While on the plane he was so excited the lyrics, "Afuredashisouna kono MY HEART" came to mind. Upon arriving, however, the girl had this "He seriously came," expression on her face. DAIGO stayed in London for a week, and eventually said the words, "Please go out with me," but was rejected. " omg :O that girl whom rejected DAIGO is so silly to do so , I mean who wouldn't wanna go out with him dammit ![]() ====== Japanese & English translated lyrics of Sekai wa Odoru - http://seiret.livejournal.com/126790.html "It's a song about not knowing what will occur in the future as days pass by quickly, but still treasuring the person beside you, and promising the future. The strings give a bright, brilliant feel to the song. " Man I love Sekai wa Odoru even more now after AKIHIDE mentioned about this . The guy's a genius like seriously ====== * Japanese & English translated lyrics of WINTER PARTY - http://seiret.livejournal.com/127189.html it's a typical Christmas song I guess
__________________
Last edited by KarenPang; 4th January 2009 at 03:59 PM. |
|
#293
|
||||
|
||||
|
you can download the live performance of SUMMER PARTY that the guys did @ CDTV Premier Live 2009 - http://www.mediafire.com/?m5qjdimjnyz
credits - http://seiret.livejournal.com
__________________
|
|
#294
|
||||
|
||||
|
thanks for the link Karen
![]() lol that girl who rejected DAIGO will be kicked herself XD I think he said something about that on HEY!x3 once before though, I remember hearing that story somewhere else once..? I dunno... and Sekai wa Oduru is the best, and now is even better after reading that description
|
|
#295
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
![]() & yup Sekai wa Odoru is awesome , I just love the whole package , be it lyrics & music
__________________
|
|
#296
|
||||
|
||||
|
From CDJapan , a description on GRAND FINALE :
Single release from BREAKERZ featuring track based on the theme of "graduation." interesting concept , maybe it might sound like GReeeeN's Tabidachi as it's also a track for the Japanese graduation season ===== I found pics on Yahoo Japan Auctions on their 1st fanclub issue booklet & their fanclub's called Team Brz . Cover : ![]() inside : ![]() ![]() omg at the 1st pic inside the magazine , AKIHIDE looks great & for a moment I thought this's Shuchishin : ![]()
__________________
Last edited by KarenPang; 6th January 2009 at 03:57 PM. |
|
#297
|
||||
|
||||
|
^ Ummm...yeah, I'm going to need for DAIGO to never wear that hairstyle again
__________________
|
|
#298
|
||||
|
||||
|
LOL 'Will rewind BREAKERZ!!'..? What the does that mean..? A History on BREAKERZ
Funny Japlish ![]() The photos do look cool though, although that last card looks odd XDD I think they are trying to play off as Shuchishin as Karen said ![]() Here's a photo I'm ![]() ![]() DAIGO with big glasses he looks ultra-dorky ![]() put your hands up if you're gonna watch DAIGO's drama Love Shuffle when it comes out? *puts hand up *
|
|
#299
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
![]() Quote:
![]() ZACL-4010 BREAKERZ/Grand Finale[w/ DVD, Limited Edition / Type A] CDA 1400 yen US$15/94.1 Release Date:2009/02/18 Description:Single release from BREAKERZ featuring track based on the theme of "graduation." Limited edition A includes bonus DVD with music video "Grand Finale." *Unless otherwise indicated, DVDs are region-2 encoded (Japan, Europe, and Middle East), and carry no subtitles. URL - http://cdjapan.jp/d.html?KEY=ZACL-4010 ********************************************* ZACL-4011 BREAKERZ/Grand Finale[w/ DVD, Limited Edition / Type B] CDA 1400 yen US$15/94.1 Release Date:2009/02/18 Description:Single release from BREAKERZ featuring track based on the theme of "graduation." Limited edition B includes bonus DVD with live footage of the track "Grand Finale." *Unless otherwise indicated, DVDs are region-2 encoded (Japan, Europe, and Middle East), and carry no subtitles. URL - http://cdjapan.jp/d.html?KEY=ZACL-4011 ********************************************* ZACL-4012 BREAKERZ/Grand Finale[Regular Edition] CDA 1200 yen US$13/94.1 Release Date:2009/02/18 Description:Single release from BREAKERZ featuring track based on the theme of "graduation." Regular edition includes bonus track "Grand Finale (Vocalless Version)" and pictured label. URL - http://cdjapan.jp/d.html?KEY=ZACL-4012 hmm it looks like there might not be a B-side attached to the single ?
__________________
|
|
#300
|
|||
|
|||
|
so that is a new single, right? the first single after the BIG BANG album? speaking of which, i still need to listen to the album.
sorry karen?
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
![]() |