![]() |
| · Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations · |
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
In alterna's PV
Do someone what is the thing in the red circle?
http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/6733/circulo.jpg I need to know what is it and what is put in them. I'm doing a work for university about this image and i must describe it and know it well. Thank you so much EDIT: oh i've made a mistake, i thought the image was bigger, here is a bigger one http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/6733/circulo.jpg that's also the better quality i get.
__________________
sorry for my awful english~
Last edited by spanishfan; 17th March 2009 at 07:15 PM. |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
hm the upper thing looks like a pictureframe (the white one)...the brown thing looks like one of the things you put little figurines in löl
__________________
awsome SET made by Foxxy_Fuyumi l ~**My HQ-MV CAP COLLECTION THRAD**~ l ~**My HQ-Audio Live Rip COLLECTION THRAD**~ |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
To me it seems something like a flat box for pictures or something... xD
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
it looks like a sign to me
__________________
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
it seems like one of those signs where you can slot tablet like things to make up words?
like those score boards?? i dunno XD
__________________
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Very interesting picture to do an analysis of. Unfortunately I can't help you with your question though. It's something rectangular shaped is about all I can say.
|
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
...Hey isn't that the heart slide they put up before every puppet show on top of it, and inside are is the puppet show ._.?
__________________
|
|
#8
|
|||
|
|||
|
Its Ayu's drug cabinet....her inspiration for this PV....LAWL JKJK!!! I love Alterna....dunno what it is though
|
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
It just looks like a sign to me
__________________
|
|
#11
|
||||
|
||||
|
it looks like nothing to me
|
|
#12
|
||||
|
||||
|
we could see with a higher resolution pic from the vob or a better file, if theres no pic by tomorrow ill make one(sleep first xD)
|
|
#13
|
||||
|
||||
|
If you can't figure it out, have someone edit it out with photoshop.
That'd be kind of cheating I guess but if you can't figure it out then that might be an option. |
|
#14
|
|||
|
|||
|
Sorry but I was out from the forum all this time.
Thank you every one ![]() Quote:
That was the best file i found because I don't have (maybe in the future) the original DVD. When I'll finish my analysis I'll post it here ^^ (sorry but.. only in spanish, it'll be a lot to translate for me) Thank you so much
__________________
sorry for my awful english~
|
|
#15
|
||||
|
||||
|
I noticed that I lost my HQ-file of alterna somewhere o.0 Nut I think GRACE got the right answer:
|
|
#16
|
||||
|
||||
|
mmh..very hard to perceive what is it...it seems something like a furniture where to put spices to me ^__-
__________________
![]() ~thanks pepper for the set~ |
|
#17
|
||||
|
||||
|
pictures?
|
|
#18
|
||||
|
||||
|
The top half looks like a vintage advertisement, like one you'd put up on store counter display. The top appears to be a product name & logo, perhaps for cigarettes or something, and then a blank white rectangle for a price to be written in.
The bottom darker thing looks like a sign forbidding something. I think I see the word "Don't" in the center of it. (After looking at the VOB file, I see "Good Boys ~Don't~" do something... I can't read the bottom two words.)
__________________
Twitter: @deliriumzer0 Ayumi Hamasaki Song-A-Day 2015 (new ayu wiki site thing, work in progress, don't click yet) Last edited by Delirium-Zer0; 21st June 2009 at 07:25 AM. |
|
#19
|
|||
|
|||
|
Hey thank you so much to every one trying help me ^_^
About what GRACE said i saw that heart after that but i don't think it was that... it's just similar at form but not color or the frame. Thank you Deli that help me a lot, though it was impossible to read the bottom two words the meaning of the phrase is lost. I just send my work a few hours ago, I think it would be interesting share it with you, do you think I must open a new threat or post it here? At first I'll post in spanish and a google translation but after a week I could edit with a better translation.
__________________
sorry for my awful english~
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
![]() |