Non-Album Songs and Versions - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Enquiries

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1  
Old 30th March 2009, 05:57 PM
Uemarasan Uemarasan is offline
End roll Initiate
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: In Asia dreaming of Asia
Posts: 783
Non-Album Songs and Versions

Hey guys!

I was wondering if anyone might help me complete a list of all the Ayu songs and song versions (not including remixes) that never found their way to albums. The reason I ask is because Ayu could almost put out a B-sides and rare tracks compilation album, especially if we include her pre-Avex stuff. These are what I have so far:

1. Two of Us - found only in Depend on You single
2. LOVE ~since 1999~ - found only in LOVE ~destiny~ single
3. ever free - found only in Vogue single
4. theme of a-nation '03 - found only in & single
5. teens - found only in Startin' single
6. Someday My Prince Will Come - found only in Japanese DVD of Snow White and the Seven Dwarves
7. BOSS CM song - found only in BOSS CM

These are what I am unsure about:

1. alterna (in fairyland single) - I've read somewhere that the version in the single is different from the version in the (miss)understood album

2. A Song is Born (in A Song is Born single) - I'm not certain but I don't think the version with Keiko has ever been released on an Ayu album (as far as I know it's only been released on the song-nation compilation album)

3. A Song is Born (TV mix) - how different is this version from the original mix?

4. Ladies Night ~another night~ - should this count in the same way that LOVE ~since 1999~ is a different version of LOVE ~destiny~? Maybe not in the same way as the vocals are the same as in the original

5. WHATEVER Version J - again, is this version almost like a whole different song from Version M?

6. YOU, Depend on You, TO BE, LOVE ~destiny~ (10th Anniversary versions) - new versions of old favorites
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:47 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.