About YesAsia Credit - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Enquiries

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #18  
Old 7th April 2009, 05:56 AM
lfe.'s Avatar
lfe. lfe. is offline
WE WISH Initiate
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: ニューヨーク
Posts: 4,057
Hmm I never had this problem with YA but I herd a few other people had to do that I think to verify a valid credit card on your first order. I would scan the credit card, its much safer. Or do you have Paypal? I just use Paypal these days because I am too lazy to retype my credit card information every order.
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:06 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.