[Charts & Rankings] A COMPLETE ~ALL SINGLES~ -5th Oricon Thread- The Aftermath - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 27th May 2009, 11:49 AM
Rocky Raven's Avatar
Rocky Raven Rocky Raven is offline
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Vietnam
Posts: 1,999
Sorry, I know I post the wrong place =( , but just so curious to know what's this chart about, it's new chart from Oricon(just been posted yesterday)


Source: http://www.oricon.co.jp/news/confidence/66411/full/
__________________



My Facebook: Rocky Raven

Please come and join Amuro-Namie New Forum

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 27th May 2009, 12:41 PM
ayumisrael's Avatar
ayumisrael ayumisrael is offline
Lelio Protector

 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Israel
Posts: 16,036
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky Raven View Post
Sorry, I know I post the wrong place =( , but just so curious to know what's this chart about, it's new chart from Oricon(just been posted yesterday)


Source: http://www.oricon.co.jp/news/confidence/66411/full/
I think it's "Which celebrity would you like to become to? (or to be like)"
namie is #1 and ayu is #2 congrats to both. =D
(ayaka is #4).
ayu was chosen because things like her skill as a singer, charisma and extraordinariness (that's what I understood randomly from the text).

Last edited by ayumisrael; 27th May 2009 at 12:47 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 27th May 2009, 01:19 PM
rookies's Avatar
rookies rookies is offline
teens Initiate
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 10,029
Quote:
Originally Posted by ayumisrael View Post
I think it's "Which celebrity would you like to become to? (or to be like)"
namie is #1 and ayu is #2 congrats to both. =D
(ayaka is #4).
ayu was chosen because things like her skill as a singer, charisma and extraordinariness (that's what I understood randomly from the text).
Oh cool, that's interesting.

Maybe someone can make a new thread on this.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
a complete, a complete ~all singles~, oricon

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:40 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.