Looking for a certain tv live in which Ayu cries? - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Enquiries

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 20th June 2009, 01:11 PM
Nukaru's Avatar
Nukaru Nukaru is offline
POWDER SNOW Initiate
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 385
I have them on my HD, but I can't upload today, since a friend is comming in exactly 7 minutes (or he should arrive then -___-).

Quote:
Originally Posted by AyUta View Post
^ Oh oh! I didn't see the short hair thing
Sorry .

But yes nukaru, the first set of screencaps you posted was the live I was talking about. I absolutely adore that live of DEAREST.
Yeah, it's by far the best Dearest performance >___<
And she doesn't seem to stop crying xD

cloeM: all performances are Dearest.

a_kingdom21: You can find all Dearest lives here. Just look at the date above the screenshot.

Srry, if I'm sounding rude, but I really need to get changed xD
__________________


어두운 조명 아래 또 시작되는 Move
우아한 손짓 은근한 눈빛
투명한 창가에 넌 비쳐서 아른대는 Move
묘한 그 느낌 아찔한 끌림
Taemin 「MOVE」

Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:13 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.