![]() |
| · Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations · |
|
||||||
| Notices |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
#321
|
||||
|
||||
|
I'm a little surprised... But I have to admit they only track I had liked on the album was ecstasy and the remix for Hashire ...
|
|
#322
|
||||
|
||||
|
Nowadays singles/album just keep dropping, so i doubt that by some miracle sales will rise. Looks like another single of her won't reach 100K. Damn, That Ain't Cool... It's not my favorite Kuu's single ever, no BUT I think it's really Great.
Looks like people in Japan just need something else.... I wonder what they want? Lady Gaga only? O_o
__________________
|
|
#324
|
|||
|
|||
|
does the first press of CD+DVD come with a postcard? |
|
#325
|
||||
|
||||
|
is only #2 be happy that is not #10
|
|
#326
|
||||
|
||||
|
Mmm...
the thing with Kumi, is that, in general, she is usually a hit or miss. She has always been except for her "glory era" (that´s from Shake It until Kingdom, Kingdom included) and then she has extremely good or good hits (TABOO, etc) or total crap xD (sorry Moon Crying lovers, but that song is way too cheesy for me...) And she had a pretty defined image and then she went to the opposite contrary, from being sexy, dirty and raw to being dramatic, balladish and sometimes cute. is not an evolution of her style, is just going to the total opposite but without establishing herself there, going back to ****yness from time to time. I really love Kuu and I have a lot of affection for her, I find her lovely and I really respect her, but she just has bad management from time to time. Sad, because we all know of what´s she is capable but she just seems to go down and down after the scandal
|
|
#327
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
![]() you have the Lick me ♥'s translation?
|
|
#328
|
||||
|
||||
|
aww i want that!
|
|
#329
|
||||
|
||||
|
imo 3 SPLASH is a step up & waaay better than MOON & I think all the 3 PVs were really well executed (not to mention expensive)
the songs that received PVs from MOON were to me & it's ironic that I like the 2 songs which didn't got PVs much much more than Moon Crying & That Ain't CoolIt's quite a known fact that everyone knows that I don't really like Kingdom as much as TRICK so I leave it as it's
__________________
|
|
#330
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
so it was 25*1.75 ne.. n 3splash get actual sales.. kuu song d i love d most is yume no uta/futari de..
__________________
if u only look u'll never get it..... |
|
#331
|
||||
|
||||
|
We shouldn't be expecting zomg sales anymore, especially for solo female singers. It's a fact that physical CD sales are on the fall, and I think 25k is doing well already.
In any case, it's not like the sales matter... I think 3 SPLASH is her best summer single! It's filled with awesome songs and good PVs... nothing to complain, really. And I HAVE to agree with whoever who said she's a hit or miss... she has some zomg-good songs but some songs that really... don't make it for me. Though, moving away from the $lut image was like her wish anyway. It's not like she went into avex in 2000 and told them, "MAKE ME HUMP A BOTTLE BABY!"... I think she just wants to be a singer, and she was just marketed to this "sexy" image against her wish. Maybe she doesn't mind being a little boob-touching etc, but yeah... At least this down-to-earth, cutie girl is something she really is (like how we can see in 3 SPLASH & TRICK imo)... so I don't mind that. Besides, songs like Under were wayyyyy less provocative than like SHAKE IT/JUICY, but imo they still hold the same amount of sexiness... cos Kuu oozes with it. XD
__________________
YAYAYAYA GAGAGAGA DADADADA WOWOWOWO |
|
#332
|
||||
|
||||
|
I don't think 25K is bad for first day sales... Especially since physical sales are down!
|
|
#333
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
oh well T_T
__________________
|
|
#335
|
||||
|
||||
|
If its any consolation she kicked ayaka, ORANGE RANGE, mihimaru GT, and Kreva's asses, they're all very popular and all had a new single come out the same day as 3 Splash.
__________________
un asterisco en la palma de mi mano, una acotacion de tu puño y letra |
|
#337
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
But I think the pouch makes the single look really cute. I just wouldn't know what to do with the pouch o_O. It's not wide enough to hold anything xD
__________________
"Remember, don't let others dictate your music taste. If you like whatever you're listening to, keep listening to it." |
|
#338
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
i thought mihimaru gt had a large following too
|
|
#339
|
||||
|
||||
|
well, looking at the size of the pouch, we can put cards or cash?
__________________
|
|
#340
|
||||
|
||||
|
Such a pity Kuu did not debut @ no1. (It was obvious) But what can you do? And the Limited CD+DVD pouch looks atrocious.
__________________
|
![]() |
| Tags |
| 3 splash, juicy, koda kumi, kumi koda, official thread |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
![]() |