Fans helped write the song "RAINBOW"? - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Enquiries

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #4  
Old 14th February 2004, 08:25 PM
AyuLover's Avatar
AyuLover AyuLover is offline
ayu-mi-x II Initiate
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Los Angeles, CA.
Posts: 1,227
Quote:
Originally posted by Unimatrix Prime?
"Rainbow" was a song in progress, as Avex allowed people who had the codes to access the site to download the sample mp3 and help make the song. I remember in the "Behind the Scenes of Rainbow" video, Ayu was editing the lyrics sheet of the song as she was singing it, so I suppose you could probably call it a "take 2" version
Wait...speaking of "Behind the Scenes of Rainbow Video".....was there ever a video of the making of the pv as well as her editing the lyrics available? I mean, I've seen screencaps for both videos here at AHS, but I've never found the videos available for D/L.
__________________


Something is not right here...
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:12 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.