![]() |
| · Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations · |
|
||||||
| Notices |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
#21
|
||||
|
||||
|
Wait wait wait....ALBUMS:
LOVE IT -Newest Release- [Out November 18th]??????? Did I miss something? When was it confirmed that she was releasing a new album?? Or is that just a rumor for now?And thanks for the wallpapers!! I'll certainly be using them!!
__________________
|
|
#22
|
||||
|
||||
|
where is this info from? O_O
|
|
#23
|
|||
|
|||
|
I'm sure it was confirmed by YesAsia...?
|
|
#24
|
||||
|
||||
|
She wouldn't release an album without any singles, right? And with no promotion whatsoever and the fact that Love is Best is coming out not too long from now it's probably just a false rumor.
__________________
un asterisco en la palma de mi mano, una acotacion de tu puņo y letra |
|
#25
|
||||
|
||||
|
LOVE IT is going to be released as her bunny LOVE. You know, that bunny she likes to use. White Choco and LOVE no Theme were released as singles. Sorry for confusion XD That's why it says DISCOGRAPHY FOR LOVE (or whatever it says)
__________________
Tumblr |
|
#26
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
you see - http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/list_from_c...tml?key=419422 only 6 songs will be included , inclusive of LOVE no Theme & White choco
__________________
|
|
#27
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
thanks!that cute bunny =3 |
|
#28
|
||||
|
||||
|
Wow, adorable ! *o* I love the concept for this shoot, haha~
I'm using the second one as my background! *-* |
|
#29
|
||||
|
||||
|
you know, PV wasn't as explicit as i thought it was going to be.
i thought it still had that quirky Ai feel with the hands & all. idk if you guys understand what i'm talking about, haha.if u want an explicit PV watch Suga Shikao's "19sai" 8D
__________________
|
|
#30
|
|||
|
|||
|
iam glad ai otsuka still has several fans supporting her
her song is neat
__________________
|
|
#31
|
|||
|
|||
|
I can't wait for LOVE's debut album. ^_^
|
|
#32
|
||||
|
||||
|
WHAT Suga Shikao has explicit PVs ? O_O
he doesn't stuck me as someone in that manner LMAO ![]() off to youtube 19sai now xD xD
__________________
|
|
#33
|
||||
|
||||
|
^ er...ok. I HAS WARN U.
but i think that's his only one...very curious with LOVE IT...i think a mini-album with 6 songs is too short, but at least it's something new.
__________________
|
|
#34
|
||||
|
||||
|
LOLLLLL
I never thought of checking Suga's previous works other than Party People & the upcoming Hajimari no hi feat Mummy-D but now ![]() Quote:
__________________
|
|
#35
|
||||
|
||||
|
wow I didn't expect Ai new pv was abit..... Well, she's kinda daring this time.
Anyway, I like the song. I dun really wanna care abt the pv cos Ai's songs are the one that rocks! So happy the compilation album releasing soon! |
|
#36
|
||||
|
||||
|
i wonder that are those glasses that she's wearing in that wallpaper, the same ones which are the first press-glasses ? :p
and great pics, thanks ! |
|
#37
|
||||
|
||||
|
^ it's not confirmed yet that those glasses that otsuka wore in the LOVE is BEST promo pics are the LOVE GLASSES but it's assumed so at this point in time
__________________
|
|
#38
|
||||
|
||||
|
i think i should watch the pv since many people talk about it,,( but i check ahs download thread, no one upload it..T.T)
__________________
|
|
#39
|
||||
|
||||
|
so far only a PV rip of aisu x time is up for download on AHS
I'm not even sure if the PV can be uploaded for everyone to download because of the content @_@
__________________
|
|
#40
|
||||
|
||||
|
hahaha, i know what you mean after watch that pv...omg. i want change the song title into LICK ME....XD~
__________________
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
![]() |