Complete Rock'n'Roll Circus Final Tour~7 days special~ Goods Pictures - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 30th September 2010, 07:10 AM
thatstacey's Avatar
thatstacey thatstacey is offline
WHATEVER Initiate
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: United States & United Kingdom
Posts: 454
THE iPHONE ACCESSORIES! I need an iPhone. Maybe I'll buy it for my sister and live vicariously through her?

I hope whoever buys the Sunrise glass will use it proudly every day--preferably in a public space.

Are they on Mu-Mo yet or is this just a TeamAyu preview? I know they don't go up for sale for another day, but I want to know exactly where to go at 0:00 October 1st.

Last edited by thatstacey; 30th September 2010 at 07:12 AM.
Reply With Quote
 

Tags
浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, 7 days special

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:07 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.