Complete Rock'n'Roll Circus Final Tour~7 days special~ Goods Pictures - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 6th October 2010, 10:04 AM
~angel*ayumi~'s Avatar
~angel*ayumi~ ~angel*ayumi~ is offline
WONDERLAND Initiate
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Germany
Posts: 6,548
Did you include tenso fee alleady?
I still go with YA, the price is ap. the same, and with YA I have not to pay tax (I never had to, and if I should, YA pays it back) with tenso I whould have another 15$ tax ap. because they only ship via EMS.
__________________
Please click my pokemon if you have time ^-^



Arena Tour 2012 A ~HOTEL Love Songs~ Marine Messe Fukuoka ~ 21.04.2012
Arena Tour 2015 A ~Cirque de Minuit~ Osaka Jo Hall ~ 25.04.2015
Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 07.04.2018
Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 08.04.2018
25th Anniversary Live Tour ~ Beisia Culture Hall Gunma ~ 04.11.2023
Reply With Quote
 

Tags
浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, 7 days special

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:49 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.