![]() |
| · Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations · |
|
||||||
| Notices |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
#201
|
||||
|
||||
|
^me tooooooo I waited a couple days though but now I'm so glad I did because it's such an awesome release!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Actually I'd probably buy this just for Goodbye Happiness!!!!!! |
|
#202
|
||||
|
||||
|
^Yeah, I preordered the very first day as well
![]() Quote:
But I only like her early songs. All the songs after Perfect Crime are kinda blend.
__________________
... ... ... .
|
|
#203
|
||||
|
||||
|
bonus dvd
big woopkuma charm cute! |
|
#204
|
||||
|
||||
|
i pre-ordered it on the first day too.but i cancelled it and re-order it again to get free shipping from cdj XD
|
|
#205
|
||||
|
||||
|
Ugh, after spending $200 on ayu's album, and Xmas coming up...I wish I could order this.
__________________
![]() 教えてよねぇあなたならこの時代をどう生きる Ayu Concerts I've Attended: Arena Tour 2013: A BEST LIVE Arena Tour 2015: Cirque de Minuit Arena Tour 2016: MADE IN JAPAN You can find me on the gram: https://www.instagram.com/b_utifulfighter/ |
|
#206
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
I know right? Best promo ever. The director of Utada Hikaru's new PV will be......Utada Hikaru o_o
Last edited by Polyrhythm; 5th November 2010 at 05:45 PM. |
|
#208
|
||||
|
||||
|
UTADA DIRECTED IT? ...it's either gonna be super freaking amazing judging by how good she is at writing / composing / producing / singing... or super awful considering how lazy she is.
I'm optimistic though! xD |
|
#209
|
||||
|
||||
|
Sweet!! I'm even more excited!!! Go go hikki!
|
|
#210
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
__________________
![]() 教えてよねぇあなたならこの時代をどう生きる Ayu Concerts I've Attended: Arena Tour 2013: A BEST LIVE Arena Tour 2015: Cirque de Minuit Arena Tour 2016: MADE IN JAPAN You can find me on the gram: https://www.instagram.com/b_utifulfighter/ |
|
#211
|
||||
|
||||
|
Whoa! Looking forward to it!
__________________
![]() There's never a day that I have to remember you because I never for a moment forgot you. My LJ x Hitomi Shimatani @ LJ x Yuna Ito @ LJ x ayaka @ LJ x misono @ LJ |
|
#212
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
![]() I'm sure it'll be fine!
|
|
#213
|
||||
|
||||
|
waaaaaaah she's directing it!
|
|
#214
|
||||
|
||||
|
Jeez. Utada is a One Team Dominating Machine.
We'll just add "Directing" to her ever growing list of things that only a "Lazy" person would do. Seriously though, how someone who is THIS involved in their music, practically from conception to execution, can be called "Lazy" is beyond me. She goes above and beyond what she actually has to do, which is show up in her Kuma pajamas in studio and sing. I can only hope to one day be just a meager percentage as "Lazy" as she is. (Pre-Ordered Yesterday) EDIT: Utada tweeted about her "Goodbye Happiness CM PV" We might not have to wait until the 8th/9th to get a peek at it.
__________________
![]() I Have Never Tried On PERFUME Before, But There Is A First Time For Everything..... Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Last edited by CoriKaru; 5th November 2010 at 08:45 PM. |
|
#215
|
||||
|
||||
|
I hope thePV is original and not boring...
__________________
|
|
#216
|
||||
|
||||
|
I hope the dvd comes with a making of. especially for this video. I would love to see her behind the scenes doing her own thing and see how she handles her first pv.
__________________
Does everyone miss me yet? |
|
#217
|
|||
|
|||
|
New message from Hikki congratulating EMI on their 50th anniversary
http://50th.emimusic.jp/ Oh and fk. Hikki's grandma died...... http://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20...000045-spn-ent |
|
#218
|
|||
|
|||
|
Oh no... That's another sad thing to Hikki's 2010 farewell... Maybe her farewell (into hiatus) could also be dedicated to the memory of her grandmother?
|
|
#220
|
||||
|
||||
|
may hikki's grandma will rest in peace...
__________________
... ... ... .
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
![]() |