Places to get Ayu's Kanji Lyrics - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Enquiries

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #7  
Old 23rd December 2010, 04:11 PM
SKYia SKYia is offline
Dolls Initiate
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Poland / K-ce
Posts: 3,423
I've been always wondering why we can't have kanji lyrics here too, I remember some people were really mad when I posted kanji for Moments T__T, it'd be nice if we could have kanji for old songs in lyrics section.
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:51 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.