COUNTDOWN LIVE 2010-2011 A ~do it again~ Live Broadcast - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 27th December 2010, 01:48 AM
Keiichi_JPU's Avatar
Keiichi_JPU Keiichi_JPU is offline
Daybreak Initiate
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Europe
Posts: 2,684
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrat2219 View Post
No sweetheart, I wasn't talking about you! Like I said, only the ones who asked for the service and now complain about it and instead decide to rip it for free anyway are ungrateful. I'm sorry, but that's disgusting behavior. It's like if I asked you to do something for me and you do the best you can within a short amount of time but because it's not EXACTLY what I wanted I go and throw it in your face. Just plain rude. It reminds me of that one video of this family where the dad bought his daughter a top of the line car but it wasn't the right color so she threw a *****-fit!
"But that's a black helicopter!! I wanted a pink one daddy "

I agree, and I apologize let's be friends!
Reply With Quote
 

Tags
cdl10-11, countdown live 2010-2011, do it again, love songs, ustream

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:09 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.