How do I get a concert ticket? - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Enquiries

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #6  
Old 7th October 2011, 01:28 AM
mja7033's Avatar
mja7033 mja7033 is offline
POWDER SNOW Initiate
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Minnesota, USA
Posts: 370
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissElin_ View Post
No I didn't wait until the last second. I was there on the right day 5 minutes the tickets would start go on sale. But the ticket sold off really fast. Even in one minute both CDL concerts was sold out. Even though I had planned out everything so good (or at least that is what I thought) the tickets still got sold out the same minute they got on sale.

I think it's for two reasons:
1. CDL is only two shows instead of an Arena Tour with like 30+ shows = why they sell out so fast.
2. Ayumi Hamasaki is a safe brand to resell tickets = on the day (even on the minute) the tickets go out on sale all these resellers stand ready to buy up all the tickets. And they do.

So if you really want to go to CDL, the easiest way is really either winn the lottery in TA, buy from Yahoo! Auctions or by from reseller stores.
Ohh this is what I was afraid of!

Any confirmation when the exact time the tickets go on sale?
__________________
Black Jesus † Amen Fashion
~Jesus is the new Black baby!~



Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:40 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.