How do you explain your love & appreciation for Ayu to others? - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Chat-Room

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #10  
Old 14th December 2011, 02:03 AM
pommy48's Avatar
pommy48 pommy48 is offline
theme of a-nation '03 H-Initiate
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 25,148
I don't...Most people that I know don't know how big of a fan I am. When people ask me, I just say I like her music because I think it's pointless trying to explain to them how important Ayu is to me.
The things her music helped me through...I just can't put that into words for other people.

And I like not talking about Ayu with friends because it's just something personal for me <3
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:36 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.