How do you explain your love & appreciation for Ayu to others? - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Chat-Room

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #9  
Old 14th December 2011, 07:27 AM
PoetGirl's Avatar
PoetGirl PoetGirl is offline
Because of You Initiate
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 5,503
Honestly I get carried away,

I try not to bother people cause I always think they wouldnt even be interested, but when they ask me for example who's that on my wallpaper on my cellphone Im like 'a goddess, my queen, love of my life, my role model'. They are usually very interested why I love her so much and what does she do. lol.

So I get carried away with like monologue for at least an hour why she is so amazing and Im happy when people usually accept it and in the end they love it. Im really passionate about things I love, no wonder they like it in the end.

What I tell them first is main reason why is she so important to me. She changed my life in the most literal sense and what I am now is something I thought I could never be and its all thanks to her, her empowering lyrics and image. She's the reason I embraced asian culture and started learning their languages and working there and for them. She's the reason Im not shy or scared anymore, she's the reason why I stayed strong for so long. Thanks to her I have someone to look up to. She's a woman I always wanted to be.
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:51 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.