A3D ~AT09 and AT10~ showings in Los Angeles on September 1st/2nd! - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 19th August 2012, 04:37 AM
Ayu-roBeat 13's Avatar
Ayu-roBeat 13 Ayu-roBeat 13 is offline
And Then Initiate
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: San Diego, California
Posts: 935
Just found out I can't go because I don't have a ride (and I live 2 hours from LA!). So sad, I was really looking forward to it.
__________________
Even though you'll never be perfect, you shine in your imperfection.

-awesome sig by ownsarai-
Reply With Quote
 

Tags
浜崎あゆみ, arena tour 2009, arena tour 2010, next level, rock'n'roll circus

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:11 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.