ayu stage fail - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Enquiries

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 24th June 2013, 07:42 AM
terra's Avatar
terra terra is offline
forgiveness Initiate
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Indonesia
Posts: 5,147
This I guess
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 24th June 2013, 08:33 AM
SunshineSlayer's Avatar
SunshineSlayer SunshineSlayer is offline
walking proud Initiate
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Japan/USA
Posts: 7,019
Quote:
Originally Posted by terra View Post
This I guess
I was there at the show actually. It was actually one of my favorite moments ever. Ayu definitely had her Spinal Tap moment. Miss Understood was not cut and after is this love, it turned into an impromptu jam session with Yoshio.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 24th June 2013, 10:02 AM
Meshal Meshal is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 118
Quote:
Originally Posted by terra View Post
This I guess
i'm sorry but i can't anything wrong in the video
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 24th June 2013, 10:15 AM
jiarongisme's Avatar
jiarongisme jiarongisme is offline
rainy day Initiate
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Singapore
Posts: 9,759
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meshal View Post
i'm sorry but i can't anything wrong in the video
At 1:12, she wasn't supposed to sing (miss)understood in the alterna orb. There was supposed to be a costume change and she was supposed to be on the main stage, but the orb didn't lower after alterna, so she had to sing it from the orb instead.

Also, there's that obvious mishap at 0:36 for Ladies Night.

I heard AT06 was the tour with the most mishaps happening. Not only faulty effects but damaged costumes too. But the end result was still pretty darn great.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 25th June 2013, 11:51 AM
Minttulatte's Avatar
Minttulatte Minttulatte is offline
MY STORY Initiate
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Finland
Posts: 7,750
Oh, Ayu's mistakes on her tours are so funny♥ I love it how she just laughs about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiarongisme View Post
I heard AT06 was the tour with the most mishaps happening. Not only faulty effects but damaged costumes too. But the end result was still pretty darn great.
I had no idea AT06 had so much trouble. I need to check out the bonus material when I watch this concert again. This is definitely one of my favs ever because it was for a epic album and also my first Ayu concert I saw in full♥
__________________

You can find me from these too:
~ Facebook
~ Instagram
~ AO3

Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:33 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.